I tend to start conversations in elevators with unsuspecting characters and ask for their Twitter handle before they get off. Tweets for @DePaulPRSSA Digital. Public Relations & Advertising major at DePaul University with a passion for digital marketing. Working the agency scene full-time. Humanity is my boss. Find me at Starbucks.
- Feliz Cumpleanos, Al! #GHAlsDay vine.co/v/huz9ZQdgvqr 8 hours ago
- Happy birthday to Al Golin, the founder of @GolinHarris! You are an inspiration to all of us. Enjoy the day! #GHAlsDay 14 hours ago
- @PostSratLife @ohhmyang @cfriel7 Let's be honest, I can only accomplish so much in the kitchen. 1 week ago
- @eatatunion Loved eating at your restaurant last night! Fab food, drinks and people. 2 weeks ago
- @holdemfoldem11 oh hey! Yes I do :) Are you back? 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Chrome OS
“Experience Waitlessness“ Can I have it? The Chrome OS is looking for users to test pilot their new operating systems. The only problem is that you have to basically “live on the web” to qualify. Thankfully, Google has provided a … Continue reading →