I tend to start conversations in elevators with unsuspecting characters and ask for their Twitter handle before they get off. Tweets for @DePaulPRSSA Digital. Public Relations & Advertising major at DePaul University with a passion for digital marketing. Working the agency scene full-time. Humanity is my boss. Find me at Starbucks.
- #SummerShandy in #Chicago. instagram.com/p/ZdBWdcnSOO/ 3 days ago
- @btorbs92 Congrats! Are you working in Oakbrook under the US Com team or Global team? 1 week ago
- #whyicantsleepatnight Meeting the parents today for the first time. 2 weeks ago
- @PostSratLife hey, whatever works, right? :) 2 weeks ago
- How I feel about everyone in #Chicago. -KLP instagram.com/p/Y-rpUbnSFx/ 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: marketing
If you haven’t already seen “The Last Exorcism” viral campaign through Chatroulette, please take a few minutes to amuse yourself. I’d definitely say that the last reaction was the best. After watching the latest Chatroulette viral campaign via Mashable, I have started … Continue reading →