I tend to start conversations in elevators with unsuspecting characters and ask for their Twitter handle before they get off. Tweets for @DePaulPRSSA Digital. Public Relations & Advertising major at DePaul University with a passion for digital marketing. Working the agency scene full-time. Humanity is my boss. Find me at Starbucks.
- @SamanthaSipe Thanks for saying hi?! 2 days ago
- #SummerShandy in #Chicago. instagram.com/p/ZdBWdcnSOO/ 6 days ago
- @btorbs92 Congrats! Are you working in Oakbrook under the US Com team or Global team? 2 weeks ago
- #whyicantsleepatnight Meeting the parents today for the first time. 2 weeks ago
- @PostSratLife hey, whatever works, right? :) 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: New York Times
“Experience Waitlessness“ Can I have it? The Chrome OS is looking for users to test pilot their new operating systems. The only problem is that you have to basically “live on the web” to qualify. Thankfully, Google has provided a … Continue reading →