A few days ago AJ Resnick from SMG Search, the SEO arm of Starcom MediaVest Group, was the guest speaker in my Digital Advertising class. AJ and I worked together on a few Chicago Red Cross campaigns due to SMG Search’s generous campaign support in paid search and other search engine optimization practices. While many people claim to understand the emerging importance of search engine marketing, AJ’s presentation brought clarity to the value in the service.
I tend to start conversations in elevators with unsuspecting characters and ask for their Twitter handle before they get off. Tweets for @DePaulPRSSA Digital. Public Relations & Advertising major at DePaul University with a passion for digital marketing. Working the agency scene full-time. Humanity is my boss. Find me at Starbucks.
- @jezlanghorn Why aren't you tweeting? 4 months ago
- @jezlanghorn Hi :) 4 months ago
- RT @McDonalds_MI: Bailey is a manager in Flint. Archways to Opportunity has allowed him to pursue computer science at @UMFlint. https://t.c… 1 year ago
- @windycityamar I will try ha! :) 1 year ago
- @windycityamar This is my personal account... but as you can tell, I rarely use it :) 1 year ago