Thanksgiving is right around the corner–ten days to be exact! As the official holiday season begins and the shopping commences, take a step back and remember who and what you are thankful for. This year has certainly been one for the record books with the horrible economy, foreclosures, bankruptcy, and unemployment rates skyrocketing. This years holidays may be a little less materialistic and a little more sentimental from the looks of it. What are you thankful for?
- My family–the good, the bad, and the hysterical
- A country home to return to for the Holidays and an amazing city to return to for school.
- New friendships and my favorites back home
- A boyfriend who loves me more than I could ever ask for
- financial security in these hard times
- a healthy body and mind
- the spirit of Christmas